Sunday 8 January 2012

Welcome!

Kia Ora Everyone,

Welcome to my new blog! My name's Blake for those who don't know. I'm completely new to the whole blogging craze, but seeing as how 2012 is set to be a HUGE year for me, I thought something like this was entirely necessary!

One thing I've only realised in the past few months is simple: life's way too short to hold back! Get out there and live your life!
Wise words that I've aways remembered continue to influence the way in which I live my life today:
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"-

Only one person can change your life and make a difference: You! Get our there and do something you've always wanted to do! Live each moment of life like it could be your last - tell your family and friends that you love them, take risks, enjoy every breath and don't waste your time with regrets! I try to live each day by this policy, and my life has improved as a result.

Throughout 2012 I will be spending a month in London and parts of Europe (Spain, Italy and France) with my family, before I head off to Yokohama, Japan for one year to study at their national university. Life's good! And I'm living it to the fullest! I'd suggest you guys do the same. Don't just dream of success and enjoyment, work for it and earn it.
Everyone has something they want to do with their life, but the weight of hesitation holds them back. Don't let the pressure of regrets and hesitation get to you! Life's too short to start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday! After all, life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. My advice to you all: get out there and do it. You'll thank yourself later.

Bring on 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Blake,
    I like the headline you use for this blog.
    Sure you have hold your one chance and going to Japan soon.
    Wish you a wonderful life in Japan in 2012, I'm looking forward to see more dairy and photos of your life in Japan on this blog. :D

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete